[aur-general] Signoff report for [community-testing]

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 19:35:45 EDT 2014

On 21 June 2014 09:07, Arch Website Notification <nobody at archlinux.org> wrote:
> === Signoff report for [community-testing] ===
> https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/
>
> There are currently:
> * 0 new packages in last 24 hours
> * 0 known bad packages
> * 0 packages not accepting signoffs
> * 0 fully signed off packages
> * 1 package missing signoffs
> * 1 package older than 14 days
>
> (Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
> pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
> package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)
>

> == Incomplete signoffs for [community] (1 total) ==
>
> * waf-1.7.15-2 (any)
>     1/2 signoffs
>

> == All packages in [community-testing] for more than 14 days (1 total) ==
>
> * waf-1.7.15-2 (any), since 2014-03-21
>

> == Top five in signoffs in last 24 hours ==

Poor waf-1.7.15-2, doomed to exist in that point between realities forever more.

Is there a reason for this? I couldn't find any active bug reports,
nor mailing list threads about it, and the whole pkgrel bump seems to
be a bump for the sake of bumping. Can someone shed some light on
this?

Cheers,

WorMzy