[aur-general] [arch-general] Cannot update yaourt and package-query

Johannes Löthberg johannes at kyriasis.com
Sun Jun 22 10:46:47 EDT 2014

On 20/06, Vitor Eiji Justus Sakaguti wrote:
>yaourt is a pacman helper and as such it is unsupported. Therefore the
>appropriate channel to get the help you need is the aur-general
>mailing list. I'm copying this to them.

[aur-general] is for discussions about the AUR, not about how to update
packages therein. [arch-general] is a general mailinglist about pretty
much anything Arch-related.

Either way, seeing as he's updating it with pacman he's using an
unofficial repository which makes it even less of an AUR problem.

--
Sincerely,
  Johannes Löthberg