[aur-general] Python Dependancy Issue

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:16:33 EDT 2014

Hi,
I have the PKGBUILDs for both p-git and pypump-git. One of the dependancies is something called click. I found python2-click and figured this would be what is needed. However, when the package is installed, the name changes to just python-click. Ichanged the PKGBUILD to depend on python-click which works for the building process, but then, when everything is installed:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/p", line 27, in <module>
    import click
ImportError: No module named click
So, do I have the wrong library, or is something wrong with the python2-click PKGBUILD?
thanks
Storm

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
get my public PGP key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 43DDC193
Get paid to read email: http://is.gd/feRiB
 _____
< MOO >
 -----