[aur-general] Python Dependancy Issue

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:59:45 EDT 2014

Hi,
Pypump is supposed to support python2.7 on up with just the one package.
Thanks
Storm
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 04:50:53PM +1200, David Phillips wrote:
>At a glance, pypump-git is a Python 3 package, not Python 2.
>python2-click is for python 2. Go figure.
>
>On 23/06/2014, Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have the PKGBUILDs for both p-git and pypump-git. One of the dependancies
>> is something called click. I found python2-click and figured this would be
>> what is needed. However, when the package is installed, the name changes to
>> just python-click. Ichanged the PKGBUILD to depend on python-click which
>> works for the building process, but then, when everything is installed:
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/usr/bin/p", line 27, in <module>
>>     import click
>> ImportError: No module named click
>> So, do I have the wrong library, or is something wrong with the
>> python2-click PKGBUILD?
>> thanks
>> Storm
>> --
>>
>> --
>> Registered Linux user number 508465:
>> https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
>> My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
>> get my public PGP key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 43DDC193
>> Get paid to read email: http://is.gd/feRiB
>>  _____
>> < MOO >
>>  -----
>>         \   ^__^
>>          \  (oo)\_______
>>             (__)\       )\/\
>>                 ||----w |
>>                 ||     ||

>--
>David Phillips
>GPG Key 0x7BF3D17D0884BF5B
>Fingerprint 2426 235A 7831 AA2F 56AF  4BC0 7BF3 D17D 0884 BF5B

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
get my public PGP key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 43DDC193
How many Internet mail list subscribers does it take to change a lightbulb? http://goo.gl/eO4PJ
"So many souls follow the path, trusting their magic and blades. There has to be more than that, fight with your heart or fail."
Battlelore - Swordmaster