[aur-general] Please delete pypump-git

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:31:49 EDT 2014

Hi,
As per the instructions from earlier, I made a new pypump package called  python-pypump-git. This will replace both pypump-git and pypump2-git. I made it as a split package that covers both python2 and python3. I think I finally got all this stuff done the right way :)
Please delete the packages pypump-git and pypump2-git.
A huge thanks to all of you for all the help along the way, you guys rock!
Storm

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
get my public PGP key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 43DDC193
Do you get paid for tweeting? I do: http://spn.tw/r11uj
"Mighty Elric, Mightier Sword. Sorcerer and Swordsman, slayer of kin, Lord of a dying race. King of ruin, dragon master, Champion of Doom."
Domine - Chronicles of the Black Sword