[aur-general] Multiple package merges/moves

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Tue Jun 24 01:05:07 EDT 2014

On Saturday 21 June 2014 16:36:07 Aaron DeVore wrote:
> I have several misnamed Python 2 packages that I need merged or renamed:
>
> parallel-python: The project is named Parallel Python, so perhaps it should
> be python2-parallel-python?
> python-couchdb: Move to python2-couchdb
> python-couchdbkit: merge with python2-couchdbkit
> python-couchdb: move to python2-couchdb
> python-geniusql-svn: move to python2-geniusql-svn
> python-gsl:move to python2-gsl
> python-nevow: move to python2-nevow
>
> Do I need to make any changes to the PKGBUILD besides just renaming pkgname?

The packages python2-parallel-python, python2-geniusql-svn and python2-nevow
don't exist. Please upload them and notify us in the mailing list again.
*-couchdb* packages have been moved to correct one since they exist in AUR.
The package python-gsl has been merged into python2-pygsl.

And please provide links in the next time =)
--
С уважением, Е.Алексеев.
Sincerely yours, E.Alekseev.

e-mail: darkarcanis at mail.ru