[aur-general] Orphan Request

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Wed Jun 25 08:25:16 EDT 2014

On Wednesday 25 June 2014 07:16:29 Stefan Tatschner wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 25.06.2014, 07:08 +0200 schrieb Stefan Tatschner:
> > this package [1] seems to be unmaintained since almost one year and it
> > does not follow the naming conventions of python packages. I would like
> > to adopt this when someone orphans this for me. :)
> >
> > [1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/django-pipeline/
>
> I am not sure but I think this packagename should be
> "python2-django-pipeline", shouldn't it? If so, you can just delete this
> and I will create a new package instead.

Other django packages are named as python2-django-*. So, I think that python2-
django-pipeline is a better name than current one. But the package has several
votes, perhaps it is a better way to merge the current package into new one,
which will be uploaded by you.
--
С уважением, Е.Алексеев.
Sincerely yours, E.Alekseev.