[aur-general] Snowballz

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:07:13 EDT 2014

Hi,
So far it seems all python-rabbyt-old needs is the dependancy glu added. As long as it is easy stuff like this to keep the package going, I can take it too.
Thanks
Storm
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:54:49PM +0200, LoneVVolf wrote:
>On 26-06-14 03:42, Storm Dragon wrote:
>>Hi,
>>the package snowballz is out of date and doesn't seem to have a
>>maintainer. The problems with the PKGBUILD are minor, just package
>>names need updating. I would be willing to take on this package if
>>no one else wants it. thing is, I can fix the current problems, but
>>if something goes really wrong with it I will need some help.
>>thanks
>>Storm
>Hi,
>
>Looks like upstream is dead, and whoever takes snowballz [1] should
>also maintain python-rabbyt-old [2]
>
>As long as debian keeps it in repos [3] , there is a chance debian
>maintainers will help with problems.
>LW
>

>[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/snowballz/
>[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-rabbyt-old/
>[3] https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/snowballz

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
get my public PGP key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 43DDC193
Need a safe and easy way to backup and share files? Try Dropbox: http://db.tt/jeY50HR
"I am the Lord of this Kingdom. He is the lord of this world. I am the Master of the wind. He is the Master of the wind. Carry your brothers if they die, through Hell they survived. We carry the sword on our shoulders until the end of time."
Celesty - Lord of This Kingdom