[aur-general] Information request about libnss-mysql

John WH Smith jwhsmith at englandmail.com
Sun Jun 29 09:55:47 EDT 2014

Hello,

Being not very aware of the organisation of the AUR, I'm sending you a
little request for information about a package : libnss-mysql [1].
According to the AUR, this package is an orphan. Since it does not have
any maintainer to perform upstream updates, it is dead, as one could expect.

I can see it was last updated on 2012-05-15. However, the last update
from upstream dates back to 2005/2006.
Is there any way I could know who was maintaining this package before it
became an orphan ?

Thanks,
JWHS.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libnss-mysql/