[aur-general] Rename request; {python-,}pyprof2calltree

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Mar 3 01:55:26 EST 2014

* Evgeniy Alekseev <darkarcanis at mail.ru> [2014-03-01 14:14:09 +0400]:

* Doug Newgard <scimmia22 at outlook.com> [2014-02-26 23:20:37 -0600]:
> You need to upload the new package, then a TU can merge them.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was a bit busy.

I now uploaded the package under the new name, so please merge
python-pyprof2calltree[1] into pyprof2calltree[2].

Thanks!

Florian

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-pyprof2calltree
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pyprof2calltree