[aur-general] Merge and deletion requests regarding slime packages.

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Mon Mar 3 08:30:16 EST 2014

Hello,
the "Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs" is now maintained on GitHub. So my package slime-cvs [1] should be merged into slime-git [2].

slime-snapshot [3] host sources on AUR and should be removed or changed to use a GitHub snapshot. There is also emacs-slime [4], fulfilling a similar purpose.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slime-cvs/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slime-git/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slime-snapshot/
[4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/emacs-slime/

We once had a slime package in [community]. The name of the cvs-packege and now the git packge was modeled after this. Should slime-git be renamed to emacs-slime-git?

Best Regards
Stefan