[aur-general] Package works before the compression, not after

Attila Bukor r1pp3rj4ck at w4it.eu
Mon Mar 3 17:20:27 EST 2014

Hey guys,

I've submitted this package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gush/ to
AUR, but I have a major problem with it - namely it doesn't work after it's
installed.

The package builds a PHAR (PHP archive, kinda like a binary) and installs it
to /usr/share/webapps/bin/gush.phar which /usr/bin/gush is symlinked to.

When I run gush.phar in the ${pkgdir}/usr/share/webapps/bin/gush.phar, it
works fine, but if I run makepkg && pacman -U *.tar.xz && gush it throws
this error: http://bpaste.net/show/184744/ - it seems the phar is corrupted
after uncompressing the xz archive.

I have no idea if it's because of my own incompetency, a bug in makepkg, a
bug in bsdtar or a bug in pacman, but it seems that is should be one of the
above.

Could you help me narrow the issue down or fix it please?

Regards,
Attila Bukor