[aur-general] Can't update split package

Sebastien Duthil duthils at free.fr
Sat Mar 8 21:51:31 EST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to update my package dnds-git[1] on the AUR, but when I submit
the new version, the web interface says:

Error - The AUR does not support split packages!

Thing is: I don't have any pkgbase clause in my new PKGBUILD, but there
is one in the already uploaded PKGBUILD. I don't really remember how or
why I put this clause there, but I definitely want it gone now.

Would deleting the package do the job, so I can upload it again ?

Thank you.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dnds-git/

--
Sébastien Duthil