[aur-general] Forgotten username

Alexander Kyte alexmkyte at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:54:36 EST 2014

I seem to find myself in a bind. I made an account to subscribe to comments
on a broken driver package so I could know when I could install the driver
and switch back to arch. That time has long passed, but the package gets
many comments. I cannot unsubscribe because I do not know my username. I
assumed that aur operated like most websites and the email would suffice,
so I'm sure I chose something dumb for my username. If someone could tell
me with which username this email address is associated, I would be greatly
obliged.