[aur-general] Disown request: velox and velox-git

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 04:40:16 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Brian F. G. Bidulock
<bidulock at openss7.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Brian F. G. Bidulock wrote:
>
>> Please disown https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/velox
>> and           https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/velox-git
>>
>> => not updated in over a year
>> => no response to emails from maintainer for a month
>>
>> --brian
>
> Any comment on this request?
>
> --brian

The maintainer is a trusted user and he has updated some of his
packages quite recently, so I'm sure he is still active. However, I
see that the email stated in his AUR profile is different from the one
listed in hist Trusted User Profile, so I'm CCing him on both mails.
Hopefully at least one of them works.

BTW: what is the problem with these packages apart from the -git one
not using the new VCS support? At least velox seems to be the latest
version.

Lukas