[aur-general] Delete ttf-formata

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:21:21 EDT 2014

There's no problem for providing PKGBUILD in AUR as long as it does
not download from an illegal source or otherwise advertise illegal
activity.

You can always create a PKGBUILD that states only the file name in the
source array and which requires users to manually download the file.
There are many PKGBUILDs that does that. An interesting solution is
used by many packages for games from the Humble Indie Bundle:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?K=-hib

Lukas