[aur-general] Change email address on AUR

Tristelune tristelune at archlinux.info
Sun May 4 06:10:38 EDT 2014

On Sat, May 03, 2014 at 10:34:33AM -0400, Dave Reisner wrote:

> If you changed your email address, then there's nothing more to do on
> that end. If you aren't receiving emails for that specific package, then
> make sure you've opted into receiving notifications in the "Package
> Actions" sidebar of the package page.

I have activated the notifications, so everything should be fine. I have
thinked a little bit more on that issue and the problem was on my side.

I use procmail to deliver my mails. Procmail look at the field "To:" to
choose where the mail has to be delivered. For that field, the aur
notification writes:

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

So those mails are not catched by the rule and the mail is delivered to
my default directory which correspond to my old email address.

Sorry about that.....

The problem is solved, thank you for your help!