[aur-general] Submit request - Package c-icap - Update

Amish ammdispose-arch at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 11:55:20 EDT 2014

Oh thanks, did not bother to check that, as I was under impression that
e-mail addresses are not published unless package owner wishes to.

Plus I am new to arch (just 3rd day on Arch) but I am not new to Linux.
So apologizes regarding multiple e-mails over trivial thing.

P.S. Already sent e-mail to packager maintainer. And I have started to
like Arch!

Amish.