[aur-general] lib32-apitrace: suggestion of moving to [community]

Nowaker enwukaer at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:59:17 EDT 2014

Hey,

I'd like to suggest lib32-apitrace as a potential candidate for moving
to [community]. Although it has few votes, I believe it belongs to
community repo. x86_64 apitrace is already there so I believe it won't
be much effort to maintain lib32 version too. lib32-apitrace is usable
for GL tracing 32-bit wine apps.

Since the AUR guidelines require at least 10 votes for the package to be
adopted by a TU, I encourage anyone you to vote it up.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-apitrace/

Thanks.

--
Kind regards,