[aur-general] Requesting orphaning of AUR syslinux-git pkg

Keshav Amburay the.ridikulus.rat at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:22:44 EDT 2014

Hi,

I request orphaning of syslinux-git
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/syslinux-git/ pkg. I contacted the
current maintainer via comment on the AUR pkg page on Feb 8th 2014 and via
mail (quoted below) on April 24, 2014 with no response from him/her in
either case. The syslinux-git pkg is severely outdated and I would like to
adopt it and merge my syslinux-firmware-git
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/syslinux-firmware-git/ pkg into
syslinux-git pkg. Please orphan syslinux-git and also merge
syslinux-firmware-git into syslinux-git if possible. Thank in advance.

With Best Regards,

Keshav