[aur-general] Anyone got Xen working?

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Thu May 15 20:25:36 EDT 2014

Hey Nowaker,

Unfortunately KVM requires CPU virtualisation extensions and the laptop I
am using to install Xen does not have them. I am just having to use Xen's
Para Virtualisation for the time being (if I can get any package to work).

I have posted about the broken packages on the forums here:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1415962#p1415962

Thanks for the suggestions and help so far =).