[aur-general] Anyone got Xen working?

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:06:06 EDT 2014

Hey Pedro,

Not 100% certain but I believe that the Xen hyper visor is separate from
the Dom0 kernel or atleast that is the way it works on the install I have
managed.

You have to setup grub to call Xen. Xen then calls the Dom0 kernel which
you can use to administer the machine and setup DomU's.

The problem was that the xen packages were not building the Xen component
and I have yet to actually get it to build on 686. But thanks to Zack's
recomendation of removing the CFLAGS line in build I did manage to get it
to build and install on x86_64.

Thanks,

Alan