[aur-general] 0ad merge?

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Sun May 18 20:40:34 EDT 2014

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Taylor Lookabaugh <
jesus.christ.i.love at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've noticed that both 0ad-git[0] and 0ad-svn[1] use the same source(github
> repository). I have CC'ed both maintainers to this mail. Could both parties
> work out a solution and then merge the packages?
>
> Thank you.
>
> [0]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/0ad-git/
> [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/0ad-svn/
>

> Taylor Lookabaugh

Merged 0ad-svn into 0ad-git because git is the correct VCS, and the
PKGBUILD uses the new source array while the other doesn't. However the
0ad-svn package has been lying around for a longer time, so if its
maintainer wants to maintain 0ad-git I can disown it now. It would be nice
if both maintainers could agree on whoever will be maintaining it from now
on.

Cheers,
--
Maxime