[aur-general] Merge request: kwin-standalone-git + delete request

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Mon May 19 15:26:45 EDT 2014

On Monday 19 May 2014 15:48:36 Jerome Leclanche wrote:
> Merge https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kwin-standalone-git/ into
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kwin-git/
> The KF5 branch has the standalone kwin improvements and is more up to date.
>
> Delete https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-sqlalchemy-0.4/
> Out of date. One package depends on it, however that package is out of
> date too -- its latest version works with community/python-sqlalchemy
> just fine.

Both are removed. The package which depends on python-sqlalchemy-0.4
(sflvault) have been removed too:
1. It is out-of-date
2. It has no maintainer
3. It has a broken dependencies. First one is pycrypto which may be replaced
by pycrypto-git. And second one is python-pysqlite - we have onle python2
package in our repos, but it seems that the package depends on python3
modules.
--
С уважением, Е.Алексеев.
Sincerely yours, E.Alekseev.