[aur-general] [aur-dev] testing burp and AUR 3.0.0

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Tue May 20 11:25:36 EDT 2014

Hi all,

If you don't care about beta-testing the new AUR or burp, you can stop
reading.

I've rewritten burp over the weekend and included support for some minor
changes that went into the uploader "interface" with AUR 3.0.0. I'm very
interested in beta testers and bug reports before I tag a release.

If you'd like to help out, please install burp-git[1], and send bug
reports to me at github. If you'd like to test burp against the new AUR,
you'll need to use the undocumented --domain flag with a value of
aur-dev.archlinux.org. Note that packages uploaded to aur-dev will
require that they're made with mkaurball[2].

Cheers,
Dave

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/burp-git/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pkgbuild-introspection-git