[aur-general] Disown package

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Fri May 23 05:07:53 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 20 May 2014 23:54:08 Allen wrote:
> Please disown jack_mixer-git (owned by orbisvicis).  I have emailed him
> two weeks previously about updating the PKGBUILD, and have heard no
> response.
>
> I'm not clear on the policies for inactive users, but orbisvicis is
> clearly AWOL, so perhaps it's best to disown the rest of his packages as
> well?

All his packages have been disowned. And please provide links in the next time
=)

Despite the fact that his last action was 2014-01-25, most of his packages was
not updated for a long time (some of them since uploading to AUR). And since
he does not reply to e-mail I think that we can immediately fulfill your
request.

I sent him a copy of this message.
--
С уважением, Е.Алексеев.