[aur-general] Orphan request: torque

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Fri May 23 05:14:34 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 20 May 2014 19:23:50 Niccolò Maggioni wrote:
> The current 'torque' AUR package is not working anymore and a solution had
> not been found.
> I tried to contact the maintainer to send a new PKGBUILD but no answer was
> received; since I built a working package I would like to update it and
> become the maintainer.

The requested package had been marked as out-of-date 2014-05-17 [1] and the
current maintainer does not look inactive. According to our rules [2] you
should wait two weeks for response. When did you contact the current
maintainer?

1. https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/torque/
2. https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR#Other_requests
--