[aur-general] Orphan request: zramswap (Solved)

JM meets at gmx.fr
Mon May 26 09:43:35 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am answering after, (as it suits for mailing lists):

On Fri, 23 May 2014 21:25:08 +0300
Timofey Titovets <nefelim4ag at gmail.com> wrote:

> If needed, i can resend my conversation with swiftgeek in this thread.
> But i think, all already explained in comments to zramswap

> On May 23, 2014 8:57 PM, "JM" <meets at gmx.fr> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using the package zramswap 1.1.1 from AUR and I was surprised a few
> > days ago to see an update making it bump from 1.1.1 to 2.8.1 (and 2.9.1 since
> > yesterday), so I have taken a close look at the PKGBUILD then I headed to AUR:
> >
> > someone has created a script having for name systemd-swap, and published
> > it on two different pages, the  zramswap page where it has the name of zramswap --
> > and on a systemd-swap AUR page where it had the name "systemd-swap"
(...)

This is now solved as Timofey has reverted the zramswap package after rpodgorny's protest
and offer to take on maintainer-ship:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zramswap/ comment "2014-05-25 10:45" and "2014-05-25
12:15".

Thanks to both Timofey to have finally made it right, and to rpodgorny for his
intervention.

Regards,
Mélodie