[aur-general] [Orphan Request] carddavmate

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:40:25 EDT 2014

On 28 May 2014 07:56, Stefan Tatschner <rumpelsepp at sevenbyte.org> wrote:
> This package [1] has been updated almost three years ago. I would like
> to adopt it. Could someone orphan it? Thanks!
>
> Stefan
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/carddavmate

To add on to this, most of his packages haven't been updated in over
two years, and over half are flagged as out of date. I suspect he has
moved on from Arch, or has lost interest in maintaining his packages.
I've CC'd him into the conversation, and if he has no objections, I'm
requesting that all his packages be disowned.

Cheers,

WorMzy