[aur-general] Unsupported architectures in the AUR

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:51:42 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 10:41 AM, David Phillips <dbphillipsnz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder how opinions on this matter would change if ten thousand
> arm-only packages were dropped on the AUR overnight?

What are the odds of that happening? Also, how could a further
decision not handle that case at said point? Architecture-specific
software has been a niche for almost decades now since cpus became
satisfyingly fast to run compiled code. Maybe I just personally don't
use assembly widely enough and hence don't see the problem.

cheers!
mar77i