[aur-general] linux-lts-tresor?

Daniel Micay danielmicay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 03:16:47 UTC 2014

> I don't see anything on the requests list or on this one. Do you
> remember how this request was made?

I don't remember who made the orphan / delection requests for the tresor
packages, but I do remember that they were very neglected.

The remaining packages are now well-maintained and gets promptly updated
to the new kernel point releases.

There have been dozens (or more) of kernel point releases since I dealt
with the orphan request. I think the maintainer was sent an email, but
if they weren't we still would have heard about this many months ago if
they were actively maintaining the package.