[aur-general] Supported Architectures

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:02:08 UTC 2014

There is a quasi-stand for the architectures.
only x86_64, i686 and any (no build need, something like scripts or
example) are the only supported arch in AUR.

throw the story in the mailisting and now with the "request deletion" there
are cases, all packages not follow those 3 are deleted, if you se a package
using a diferent architecture the recomemded way is either contact the
maintainer ti fix it or file a request to delete.

Ovious you can open a feature request or a discution with the devs about
it, but ARC (including aur) only support those two.

--
*Pablo Lezaeta*