[aur-general] Orphaned package cleanup [iptraf-ipv6]?

Benjamin A. Shelton zancarius at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:39:44 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I was browsing some packages on the AUR and ran into iptraf-ipv6 [1]
which was last updated over a year ago (2013-05-10) and has presumably
been orphaned (according to the then-maintainer) for about as long. The
functionality of iptraf-ipv6 has long since been included in iptraf-ng
(noted by this [2] tracker ticket), and the upstream project appears to
have been last updated [3] in September 2005 (!).

It seems to me this ought to be removed?

Benjamin

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/iptraf-ipv6/
[2] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/22143
[3] http://iptraf.seul.org/