[aur-general] Differences between AUR and AUR-Mirror

Lex Black autumn-wind at web.de
Fri Oct 31 23:11:58 UTC 2014

Hi

Checking an outdated and orphaned PKGBuild I stumbled across this:

http://pkgbuild.com/git/aur-mirror.git/tree/bouml-4.23
On the mirror is a PKGBuild named bouml-4.23 to built a specific bouml
version.

But this PKGBuild doesn't appear on the webinterface (or searches using
the RPC interface)

~ $ cower -s bouml
aur/bouml 6.6-1 (87)
    A free UML 2 modeler with C++, Idl, Java, PHP and Python code generation
aur/bouml-5.1.2 5.1.2-1 (0)
    A free UML 2 modeler with C++, Idl, Java, PHP and Python code generation
aur/douml 1.07b4-2 (2)
    UML diagram editor, fork of Bouml 4.22

So I suppose it was removed some time ago, but remained in the mirror.
Should such cases be reported or is there a script checking for such
things from time to time?

Best regards
Lex