[aur-general] Java name guideliness

Justin Dray justin at dray.be
Thu Sep 11 22:13:11 UTC 2014

The fact that one naming convention or the other being chosen is still not
the issue, it's the fact that in the interim there are *both* packages in
there. There should only be duplicates of the same package for as long as
it takes for a merge request to be processed. This is clearly not the case,
and I think one of the more annoying points that has been brought up in
this thread. In fact it probably never would have come up on this mailing
list if there weren't 2 subtly divergent jdk/jre packages in the aur
simultaneously.

Regards,
Justin Dray
E: justin at dray.be