[aur-general] rbspeex PKGBUILD Help

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 01:55:08 UTC 2014

Hi,
For some reason the Rockbox people use a modified speex format to generate the talk clips. As far as I know the standard speexenc program can not create .talk files. So, I tried modifying the existing rbutil-git package to just build the rbspeex package and it is broken. Unfortunately the existing rbutil-git package doesn't include the rbspeexenc and dec programs when it installs the utility. It's ok though, having these seperate would be preferable, cause you may want one and not the other. attached is the PKGBUILD.
Thanks
Storm