[aur-general] Inactivity starting 4th August

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:56:12 UTC 2014

On 31 July 2014 23:33, Lukas Jirkovsky <l.jirkovsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys!
>
> I will be inactive starting Monday 4th August. I will be moving to a
> different city for a job (yay, for the first time I'm gong to be paid
> for programming :-)) and I won't have an Internet connection for some
> time except from the mobile phone.
>
> Anyway, from the packaging side most of my packages doesn't require
> much attention. The only exception may be luxrays/luxrender which
> often require patching for newer boost and which tends to suffer from
> compiler bugs a lot. Also, there is one open bugreport for cdrtools
> (FS#41343), but it seems to be an upstream problem.
>
> Lukas

Some of you may have noticed that I was semi-active (eg. during the
boost rebuild), but now I'm oficially back!

It took way longer than expected, because it turned out that a new ISP
will provide a better connection (still not even remotely good as the
previous one, but that one is pretty much impossible to beat), so I
decided to wait for it. I'm sorry for that.

Lukas