[aur-general] TU Application: Johannes Löthberg

Johannes Löthberg johannes at kyriasis.com
Thu Apr 9 09:27:26 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is my official application to become a Trusted User, as Jelle
decided to sponsor me

So, a little info about me. My name is Johannes Löthberg, I’m currently
19 years old, at the end of the last year of my Gymnasium education, and
I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I sometimes do some light programming, in
either C or Python[1][2], I like to do server and network
administration.

Currently I am an Arch Linux IRC operator, occasionally take a stroll through
the Arch bug-tracker, and have sent in small number of patches to
makpkg/pacman[3][4], and maintain a couple of packages in the AUR.

Some packages I would like to maintain in [community] are, among others,
np1-mps[5], mps-youtube[6], spambayes[7], irker[8], and rhash[#]. Some
of the orphans in [community] I’d like to adopt are ncmpcpp,
nss-pam-ldapd, and python{,2}-msgpack, and possibly Apache Directory
Studio if I can get it packaged sanely. Additionally, I’d also like to
help maintain some of the Haskell packages.

[1]: https://github.com/kyrias/
[2]: https://github.com/yabok
[3]: https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2014-July/019185.html
[4]: https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2014-December/019673.html