[aur-general] Request orphaning lsw

Jiachen Yang farseerfc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 09:15:17 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

The last update of aur package https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lsw/
is 2012-07-29, and the upstream (http://tools.suckless.org/lsw) have
released
a new version (0.3) in 20141129.

The package have been marked as out-of-date since 2015-03-03,
I have tried to email the original packager
https://aur.archlinux.org/account/rnestler <rnestler at hsr.ch> but the gmail
server rejected the domain hsr.ch .

> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>
>      rnestler at hsr.ch
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain hsr.ch by mxzh2.ham.switch.ch. [2001:620:0:14::9e].

> The error that the other server returned was:
> 550 5.1.1 <rnestler at hsr.ch>... User unknown

Therefore I would like to request orphaning this package.
I am willing to take over the further updates of this package.

Thank you
Jiachen Yang 楊嘉晨
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
Tel:   080-3853-2770
MSN:   firechildren at hotmail.com
GMail: farseerfc at gmail.com