[aur-general] Orphan request for chkboot-git

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:29:18 UTC 2015

Hi All,

    I've placed an orphan request for the chkboot-git package some time
ago and it still is pending. I had some contact with the author, but he
stopped replying my e-mails months ago. There are some pull requests on
the upstream repo, one that I made that corrects a important bug.

    This package isn't updated in more than a year. I have the intention
of merging https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mkinitcpio-chkcryptoboot/
with it, even talked with the maintainer about it, but didn't got any
reply. Can some TU take a look at this?

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini