[aur-general] jdk6 marked as outdated when is not

Giovanni Santini giovannisantini93 at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 23 12:02:15 UTC 2015

Hello everybody,
I'm the maintainer of the jdk6 package and about 10 days ago a person filed an out-to-date request for my package, as he had problems in building.
Yesterday evening I tried building it (with a normal 'makepkg' and with a 'CARCH=i686 makepkg' in order to be sure) and I had no problems (I suppose the user had errors in the download).
If someone could test by building the package, else I ask to delete the outdated request.

Giovanni Santini
---
Coding stuff: https://github.com/ItachiSan