[aur-general] Two licenses (GPL and custom) on a package - split up or not

Sebastian Lau lauseb644 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:44:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

After asking their maintainers in AUR3, I just adopted a few packages
that I'll need in AUR4.

Three of them were definitions for Brother printers I'm using.
My question: Brother is using GPL2 for their cupswrapper part [0] and a
custom license for their lpr part [1].
I also adopted the package for Brother's HL3040CN which original
maintainer bundled both parts in one package [2].
Shall I split this package up into a GPL and a custom part like in [0]
and [1]?

Regards,

Sebastian