[aur-general] Disowning packages

LoneVVolf lonewolf at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 3 12:50:11 UTC 2015

On 03-08-15 13:42, Armin K. wrote:

> On 3.8.2015 13:38, Armin K. wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyone interested in some (all) of my packages? I don't
>> have the time to maintain them anymore.
>>
>> broadcom-wl
>>
>> mesa-git
>> lib32-mesa-git
>>
>> llvm-svn
>> lib32-llvm-svn
>>
>> libclc-svn
>>
>> libgxim
>> imsettings
>> im-chooser
>>
>> https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&K=Krejzi
>
> The link won't work given that I've disowned all the packages.
> Sorry for the bummer.
Hmm,

Over time the number of radeon-specific settings in my mesa-r*-git and
lib32-mesa-r*-git has gone down a lot.
The biggest difference between your packages and mine is now that i use
a single package.
The number of (unnecessary) splits in mesa package has gone down also
and that was a big part of the reason i used a single package.

Maybe i could take over mesa-git / lib32-mesa-git and have mesa-r*-git +
lib32-mesa-r*-git merged into mesa-git / lib32-mesa-git.
Armin, would you be ok with becoming co-maintainer for mesa-git and
lib32-mesa-git ?

Lone_Wolf