[aur-general] Can't upload packages to aur now

Simon Hanna simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Sat Aug 8 22:14:00 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 08, 2015 at 06:59:48PM -0300, Pablo Lezaeta Reyes wrote:
> I have 51 packages with the user Jristz but I decide change the  .git/config
> and change sed "s|aur4.|aur.|g" but now I can't upload packages and fixes.
>
> I attempt changing my ssh-key and I test everyone
> (ecdsa,ed25519,rsa1,dsa,rsa) but without succes, then I attempt to reclone
> a package for test but aur refuse to allow me to do it.
>
> so far my .ssh/config is
> Host aur.archlinux.org aur4.archlinux.org
>         Hostname aur.archlinux.org
>         IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
>         User aur
>         Port 22
> and I have aur.archlinux.org in the know hosts list, so What could happened
> that I cant even clone my packages??
> --
> *Pablo Lezaeta*
AFAIK IdentityFile should be the private key not the public key.
Regardless, it's hard to help when you don't provide exact commands and their output.
give us the clone command you use and the output you get.
You can try "ssh aur.archlinux.org help" just to check if you can reach aur.
next stop would be the urls you use for cloning/pulling/pushing