[aur-general] AUR activity log?

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:54:31 UTC 2015

Em 12-08-2015 12:42, Jens Adam escreveu:
> Our main issue here is about orphaned PKGBUILDs that got manually
> deleted after the transition was over.

But these were migrated to and then orphaned on the new AUR right? I
don't think that it was wrong to "hide" these when the subdomain
migrated on Aug 8th. Again, I believe that if you clone the git
repository, even if the package is "hidden", you will get the PKGBUILD
and other contents that were there, not an empty repo. I might be wrong,
but looking at the aur source code, I don't see anything preventing
this. So, the packages that weren't migrated are on the aur-mirror. The
packages that were, and then were "hidden", are still there. Try and see.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini