[aur-general] About my package snakecode

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:49:15 UTC 2015

Em 19-08-2015 18:45, francisco dominguez escreveu:
> Hi to all, i had a package in aur, the pakcage name is snakecode, snakecode
> is a crypt engine in python very basic, but snakecode was deleted in aur,
> why?

If it was migrated to the new AUR before Aug 8th and was in orphan
status, then it was probably "hidden". If it wasn't migrated, then you
will need to check one of the mirrors [0], and re-upload it to the new AUR.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini

[0]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Git_repositories_for_AUR3_packages