[aur-general] automated tagging & bauerbill

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sun Dec 6 01:32:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have added tagging functionality to python3-aur's [1] AUR.Aurploader module.
You can use it to write your own automatic tagging scripts. The functionality is
also included in the command-line utility "aurtomatic", which is available in
the same package.

For those of you interested in trying another AUR helper, I have also
resurrected bauerbill.[2][3][4]

I have made a lot of (mostly internal) changes to my pacman- and AUR-related
modules these last few days. Let me know if you find any bugs. General feedback
is welcome as always.

Regards,
Xyne

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python3-aur/