[aur-general] Download of the source code is blocked

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:52:44 UTC 2015

On 04-02-2015 16:32, Javier Domingo Cansino wrote:
> AFAIK, never include source code (aur is not for hosting).
>
> You might find this usefull:
I imagined that. I was considering putting the source on another
webserver, but it's far from optimal. Thanks for your response. I don't
know if this advice still is valid, because as far as I can tell, the
makepkg script only look in the DLAGENTS environment variable. Perhaps I
could try to tweak with it. Anyway, thank you for your response.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini