[aur-general] the *scotch* issue

George Eleftheriou eleftg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 12:45:50 UTC 2015

Dear Gordian Edenhofer,

You are right :-) ( i hadn't yet discovered the real power of "provides")

I finally adopted an orphan scotch and submitted the tarball. However, I
hesitate to flag the fragmented *scotch* out-of-date / file deletion
requests against them, as there might be good reasons for their
fragmentation/obsolescence which i'm not aware of... I don't want to ruin
anyone's workflow. That's why i wanted to first have this discussion with
the packagers/maintainers.