[aur-general] pacworld(3) in AUR

Troy Engel troyengel+arch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:56:12 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 3:15 PM, carstene1ns <arch at carsten-teibes.de> wrote:

> After looking at the source, I think there are tools that have a similar
> functionality: e.g. pkg-list_incomplete_packages[1] by TU Xyne does
> nearly the same, it checks all files from all packages for availability.

Excellent, thanks for the suggestion - it immediately found two hidden
problems for me to fix. :)  (I didn't have hunspell-en/hyphen-en
packages installed, 2x firefox symlinks pointed to missing
directories)

The pacworld find was based on me looking at the orphans this morning,
seeing if there was anything I could adopt or update that was of
interest. I'll file a merge report on pacworld3 at least to at least
clean that up.

-te